Support with energy bills

Help to access financial support if you are struggling to afford your energy bills. This may include:

Help through the Fuel Bank Foundation

Help through the Fuel Bank Foundation with whom we are referral partners

Short term government schemes

Contact us for more details

Priority Services Register 

The Priority service register helps ensure support is provided to those that qualify if power or water is disrupted. It is a simple process to register.
Who Qualifies and how do I register?

Winter Fuel Payment

Winter Fuel Payment is a payment of between £100 and £300 to help towards your winter heating bills. If you were born on or before 5 October 1954 and you get the State Pension or another social security benefit, then you may be eligible

The Warm Home Discount

The Warm Home Discount is a one off discount of £140 off your winter electricity bill between September and March. You may be eligible if you claim the Guarantee Credit element of Pension Credit or are on a low income

Cold Weather Payment

You could receive a payment of £25 if the average temperature in your area drops below zero for seven days in a row. You may be eligible if you claim certain means-tested benefits.

Fuel Collectives

Establishing a local group can make it possible to negotiate cheaper costs for oil and gas purchase and delivery.